Hi My Sweetheart

Statistic from my tracker, people keep landing at my blog when they google "busana pengantin muslimah" or something like that since I published that entry. Well, seems that I manage to win over the search engine for this kind of topic. But I really appreciate those who are just accidentally jump to my blog. Terima kasih ya ibu2 dan bapak2 (^^,)\/

Today I'm going to talk for the 100th time about my love, my sweetheart. Lately he's been barging with tonnes of projects and work documentations. He had a fever on last Friday and got MC for it. The next day, which was Saturday, he was already been told to go to Dungun, Terengganu. He drove his car that night and as usual, I was worried and never forgot to tell him to stop at RnR for a while later. When he came home to Bangi, he had to stay back at the office until morning to finish up the documentations for Propel. It has been two nights now. I remind him not to skip meals and take Antibiotic accordingly.

What comes to my concern is his health condition. He is getting slimmer while I'm here just lying around and keeping fats. No no no! He's the most responsible person I've ever known besides my parents. I'm glad that he works in a small company because he gets the chance to learn everything and do the tasks by his own hand. He fulfills the task as a project manager, a programmer and the most important thing, he is building contacts now. Those who join the giant company might end up just being an ordinary technician. Well I'm not saying that it's not fine. Working at a small company, I can see that he is happy despite of loads of projects to be handled. He and his fellow colleagues are interacting well everyday and I think that might relief him a little bit.

Sometimes I feel myself too selfish and demand him to help me regardless on weekends or weekdays. He has a lot of work to do and I can't just suddenly ask him to pick me at 11 a.m. on Wednesday. Now I'm practicing to be an understanding girl and make appointment with him at least one week earlier. Haha. I think that I'm getting more mature now. I'm a professional girl and loving him professionally. Let him do his job perfectly during the day and on the phone with him for hours at night. I do send him short message service during lunch hour or anytime during the day just to let him get updated with my activities. When I ask, "Love me?" Then he would reply, "More than you know." Then we both end up laughing vigorously :)





3 comments:

Abdullah Zaini said...

thanks bebeh~ nanti b blanje mkn..huu
n sori~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

kalo gitu, ayg tetapkan sehari memakan makanan yg b order sahaja. hehe.. nnti ayg wat dunno je tym org dtg amk order. denda2 (^^,)\/

Abdullah Zaini said...

bereh~ anything 4 u~