I regret that I won't have a chance to have it one more time

Today is Wednesday...just another boring day. I'm alone at home with this virtual life, hearing a loud noise from the back of my house. I wonder when they will stop renovating their house. Every morning I wake up with this hateful noise. Argghhhh!!! Stupido!

I have a lot of free time right now. I wish that I can get my feet on a beautiful island with entertainment area as well. Pangkor?? Don't want lah. Sik ada apa-apa. Enough with water sports that make me tanner and uglier. Haha.. I think Sabah and Sarawak is a nice place to visit. Well, I've never been there before and I should go one fine day. But please honey, let's save our honeymoon at another tourist spots ok.

I want to go to a place where everything is cheap. Of course la kan? A place where I can afford to do anything without hesitation. A spa is actually not my concern. After experiencing one, my body hurts all over like I've been playing football yesterday. No more spa and massage! Only facial and scrub. But it's only a waste of money to do the facial and scrub once in a year right? So leave it there.

I wish that I'm a jumper. I can go anywhere at anytime heavenly. Wahhh.....bombastic! Today I'll jump to Disneyland, tomorrow I'll go to Bali and the next day, I'll proceed to Amsterdam. It's spring right?? Dreams won't come true. Hmm... I have nothing to invest for my big appetite here. Once again, what a boring Wednesday.

Last week I went to Jera's and spent 3 beautiful nights there. The feeling of waiting somebody's coming home could be describe as enjoyable. Because I knew when she came home, something exciting would take place. There was a lot to talk and do, especially profiling brader kedai makan kat bawah tu. Hahaha :p

Last Sunday Mr. D and I went to KL Bird's Park. We spent the whole afternoon there. Birds are flying freely over your head and of course can shit on your head too. But nothing to worry. Just don't stand under a tree too long. You can buy chips and feed them anytime you want. Just make sure that you won't get caught. But when you feed them, they will keep following you and I hate the bloody birds. If you're interested to go there, bring along 50cent coin or you will regret. Haiyakkk....at least I regret it.

Doing many things together, I never find out a full stop. It's not enough. There's a lot more that we have to discover together. What I know is, if I want to go to a place and have a nice time there, I'll better pick the right company so that we can bla bla bla all day long. Only then, I don't have any regret investing a lot of money in it.

Amsterdam, I miss having a great time there. Ghost story telling at the jetty outside the boat house, got scold by an uncle who obviously has a schizophrenia, muka ketat Fathi sitting next to a Niga while others are flying literally above the blue shaded sky, paid 6 euro to catch ducks and got a small teddy bear, created short movie with many unexplainable crazy scenes and many more. Asmak is the best organizer followed by her konco2. Haha :)

Now, I am a simple girl who are still missing her point to live. I just know that I'm not ready to be dead.....yet! Dear Allah, have mercy for me. Bless me with a long happy life. There's a lot more that I haven't discover. Please keep him safe too. Bless my friends and their families so that everyone can share the happiness together.

It's raining now. May Allah heard my prayers.. Amin~









3 comments:

Abdullah Zaini said...

Amin~

jera said...

aku tergelak besaq part 'I hate the bloody birds' tu hahaha. moon moon. aku teringat ada burung yg mcm kalau dlm kartun tu, kekunun diala yg antaq baby kt parents, nk sembunyi facts of life dr kanak2 innocent yg bnyk tny lol. tak sangka aku burung tu sebesaq tu, bleh terbang! haihhh...

anyways, bosan2 mai la dtg rumahku lg. bleh lepak kt kedai bwh tu. bleh pergi jln2 lg. ohsom. see u soon!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

aku rasa very soon kot jera..hehe. tp weekend ni kenduri banyak plak. tp aku ada jemputan kenduri sendiri. wajib pi tu. haha... otak aku ni geliga sungguh bab2 tu.


kanak2 tu percaya ka kisah dongeng tu? lol sungguh. dgn tahap IQ sensored aku sekarang ni, mak ayah aku mesti x leh tipu aku kalo aku tanya umuq 5 tahun dulu. tp aku percaya mak aku kata dia beranak aku dlm jamban. lol!