TEKANAN DALAMAN

1. I've been emotionally unstable lately. I detest everyone who is not in my close circle.

2. I'm not good at maintaining friendships as my tolerance level is very low.

3. I'm depressed when people around me keep reminding the bad side of me. My 23 years efforts are just a waste!

4. I hate my brother. He turned my RG 2552 into a different one like he owns one. I did protest. Nothing but that ugly bike, once mine.

5. Mom said let my brother have the bike, ask papa to get a new one. I said, get me a Myvi then. Silence!

6. Somebody doesn't give full support to me for starting a business. Only cynical quotes from her. Panassss!

7. Tired...starting a business is not easy. Need contacts and more contacts. Need customers and more customers.

8. Mr. D has a fever again. Have a good rest dear..

9. Sleepy... Time to shut down!



2 comments:

jera said...

moon, hang in there! starting abusiness's not easy! pastu aku nk pesan shawl yg belang2 kaler merah oren itam tu, aritu nk komen kt gmbq hg xboleh, internet aku slow, pastu terlupa huhuh

Feezah Hanimoon said...

orait bebeh. ari ni mak aku awesome. tolong aku tgkap gmbr stok baru. ada stok bru pi beli tat sat. ang usyar lah sama.hehe.