TT Syndrome.

Quick update of my life. I'm not so productive lately. I just stay at home and browse online store. Well at least, I am hyperactive at this women's best talent. Hua hua hua :) I think I might have another big syndrome besides the ETT. I should call this STT syndrome (Shopping Tiba-Tiba).

Evidence 1

When I imagine myself walking around Mid Valley with a handbag that doesn't stick to my shoulder, I quickly without a second blink buy a new ladies handbag which can be attached around my neck. Therefore I can have two hands, one side booked and the other side's free :) I just got this portable handbag yesterday.



Evidence 2

I want to wear boots without heels. Then I realize that I don't have a pair of black flat boots. Maybe the black doesn't make me look awkward than the white when last time wearing it in Malaysia. I went to a food stall for my first lunch in Malaysia, every body stared at me like I'm a legendary assassin who is going to be beheaded. Tension! But here it is, soon to arrive at my door :)




Evidence 3

Since I bought the boots, I need more slim fit jeans. Although actually I can just cramp my jeans inside it. I got one, but of course it's not enough >>>>>> Shopaholic minded. Aishah suggested that Pimkie has sales and it has quite a number of design. Pimkie.de here I come! But their standard size is confusing. So maybe I can go to Pimkie by myself and see what's there for me. Or maybe I can just try to make sure my size there.

Evidence 4

I hate trying to wear mascara and me looking so extreme ugly. Seeing a few friends of mine using clear crystal mascara, I thought that would be a nice one to start. But I still blame my going-45 degree-downwards-without bend eyelashes. I went to Mueller and grab this for only 1.95 Euro. Good start bebeh. Thanks for the encouragement from my lovely friends. Now I have no worries to wear a mascara. I found out that Essence website is girlish, but I like! Hehe :)




Evidence 5

I need a make up foundation. I've got one but not so satisfying. So I need a new one. Haha. I've google top make up foundation and finally this product from Revlon got my eyes on it. It's called Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation, best suitable for dry skin. I learned about it 2 days ago and kept dreaming about it. Haha. Hyperbolesss~ So yesterday, I've bought it together with the mascara. And also not to forget 2 pairs of Pimkies. It just happened to be at the same road side. Hahaha <(^_^)>




There's a lot of other evidences but my fingers might end up twisted by the time I finish typing all of it. Now I'm afraid to count my monthly budget because I can smell as stink as a skunk for an overbudget. Beauty is nothing but money, pain and hawtnesssss~


No comments: