My ultimate TO-DO-LIST in Malaysia.

See Neesa's entry, I'm also excited to do a TO-DO-LIST.

  1. Lunch with nasi putih + ikan keli + masak lemak ikan tenggiri + sambal belacan + baby kailan goreng + siakap bakar + sup ikan merah + other Malay traditional cuisines + Mama's recipe .
  2. Mamaks cuisines which includes nasi goreng mamak + mee goreng mamak + maggi goreng mamak + roti bom + roti tampal + tandoori.
  3. IMAX Time Square! Target : AVATAR (or anything as long as it's 3D)
  4. Mid Valley Megamall. Target : Romp + Miss Selfridge + Levis + MNG + Zara + Topman + plussss...
  5. Alter my jeans.
  6. Take millions of photos.
  7. Ask him to give me his cutest laugh which I end up laughing back :)
  8. Ask him to cook for me his best dishes : Telur Masak Merah + Telur Masak Kicap + Nasi Goreng
  9. Cook for my family with my best dishes quickly and efficiently.
  10. MUST study my notes for upcoming exams.
  11. Test drive my dad's new CRV 2010.
  12. Promote drama series to my sister. Wani, you'll love them!
  13. Keep an eye of my brother and ask him to take me out on a ride twice a week.
  14. Quarrel with my sister, provoke my brother.
  15. Prepare the nice food for papa's birthday.
  16. Valentine's Day Celebration: Have a romantic lunch/dinner with him. Be the sweetest girlfriend in the world. Grant his one ultimate wish that day.
  17. Sing together in the car like crazy. Haha.
  18. Buy a pair of wedges and wear it right away.
  19. Not to forget, apply for Praxissemester.
  20. Start planning about our next life.

The only things that I need are time and money. Don't worry. I have brains for this. Hehe (^^,)

6 comments:

zartezaty said...

what is his one ultimate wish? :P

Feezah Hanimoon said...

study hard excluded actually. hehe.

ejat, naughty ek kamu :P

zartezaty said...

nk tau jeeeeeee :D

Feezah Hanimoon said...

his one ultimate wish will soon be revealed. jeng jeng jeng.... ngeh ngeh ngeh :D

ps: tiru smiley ejat. hehe.

Mr. D said...

Perkara No 8 ditolak mentah2.Perkara no 16 pun ditolak. Xde valentine2. Hari2 biasa pun boleh buat seme2 tu.Perkara no 21;I love u & really mis u.take care bebeh~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

No 8 leh la...pernah merasa nasi goreng je. yg len2 x pernah pon :(

No 16 tu dh jatuh 14hb la. mmg sebenarnya hari2 pon boleh. dh kawen leh romantic dinner hari2:P

No 22: Ilove u and really mis u too bby. t8 cre~