Wait a minute Mr. Postman

I am currently waiting for somebody to knock my door and he is of course my love-ley Mr. Postman. What to do... I was born with my shopaholic personality. Hahaha. But dear sista, I'm a bit hesitant to shop on your behalf. No money no talk ok. You know I love you soooo much due to your adorable razor personality. Hooooooshh~

Lately I'm busy with my online shopping again. I'm addicted with online shawlsssss!! You know, I don't expect to spend much time at Malaysia to find shawls at Jalan TAR or what. Wait a minute, do you find that I'm making excuses?? How could you? Huaaaaa :(

How could you be so right about me? Haishh... Women can't never have too many cloths right?. (Ayat ciplak ni. Baca dgn nada yg sepatutnya k) With the aid of technology which makes online banking accessible from 2000 miles away, I think I've made through obstacles to ambush any kind of boutiques on screen. So if I have to cross the Pacific Ocean or Himalaya, who cares?

I'm looking forward to receive my cute presents from Mr. Postman. Oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman~ Please Mr. Postman, look and see if there's a package for me.....



2 comments:

jera said...

muuun, lagu tu dulu aku penah perform time skolah rendah! lawaks

n by the rate of your shopping habit, aku rs by ujung taun nh hg kena pindah rumah lg besaq ah hahaha

Feezah Hanimoon said...

genau jera... semalam bantai miss selfridge 3 keping. sale weh. baru 26 pound semalam. ngn Versand 31 pound la.