Chicken Cordon Bleu

After doing TM2 this early morning, I was a bit stress because I've already expected the outcome. Just nice. Haha... I went to buy some chocs for beloved Malaysian and also the half-everything needed for my chicken cordon bleu. I didn't manage to find toothpick anywhere at Aldi or Norma. Plus, I was so lazy to go and buy chicken ham at the mosque. It's not that I'm lazy to go to the mosque OK~

I used my chef skills to slice the chicken breast by using a chef knife. Washed them with a little bit of flour and let them dried. Meanwhile, I sliced the frankfurter and boiled it with water for about 10 minutes as a substitute for ready cooked chicken ham. Then, the normal process started, rolling and kept rolling, secured with 1/4 lidi satey yg ditajamkan sendiri guna chef skills jgk :P




Then, I used 3 ultimate rolling stage to make sure that it will have the best taste in the world. Hyperboles lagi. First stage was with Kentucky flour, second with eggs and the third with slammed-with-big-stone-by-Aimi bread. Can't you imagine that? Luckily all the Germans like to eat hard-like-stone bread. Finally, I put them in a baking tray, baked them with 200 degree for 40 minutes.




And now, I'm waiting for them to cook while loud hip hop musics coming out from my stomach. Eh, it's a loud TING!!!! Horrayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! (^^,)




Ok, I'm so full right now. So yummiessssss!!!!! Urghhh...Rabbit!

3 comments:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

deym! gmbr dlm pinggan lupa nak ambik. dh susun cantik2 dah. haishhh.

Mr. D said...

mcm sedap je~ nanti masak utk b.he3

Feezah Hanimoon said...

no problem...sekor ayam untuk b sorg. hehe:P