Lady Moon - Just Dance da da doo doo-mm

Finally I've decided to party by myself. I just need my energy elixir and 30 minutes later, I MUST do something and be active. No excuse at all! Besides, this is the best method to exercise indoor or specifically in this small giant Redbox. Simply using my laptop and dancing mat to force out the stubborn fat bit by bit and dance alone. Ouh! Not to forget wearing my already washed white winter jacket. Haha. It seems working well like that :)

1st, make sure that my laptop is not hanging or floating online so that it wouldn't suddenly have a heart attack. This laptop is photogenic but trust me, it sounds good too. Loud and clear~





2nd, grab my dancing mat and plug in the USB cable. Wait for a moment for the above machine to detect the intruder. The testimonial said that it will damage soon but hopefully it will last longer even I'm a friendly user. Yeah right~




3rd, wear a winter jacket (optional). But it's acceptable to do this during this beauty winter. Unless you don't want to wake your 2 or 3 or 4 packs up. Haha... I'm not gonna do this without a purpose.

4th, load the STEPMANIA and....

just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo doo-mm.
just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo doo-mm.

5th, after 45 minutes just stop and set the things back to normal. Feels happy that I finally do something beneficial in my life today rather than eating, facebooking, bloggering, online (window) shopping and blabbering.





2 comments:

Mr. D said...

joget,joget gak...study jgn lupa noh~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

baik cyg ;)