My flaws, my sins

Simple things that I am still not able to do after millions of trying.

  1. Hold a cat. I can even turn the whole dining table upside down if I scent its presence. Although it is actually somebody's feet missing in direction.
  2. Hold a hamster. I only dare to put a finger on its back for only a second. Because after that, it will turn its head right away and become eager.
  3. Wear pink sweater given by him. It's a big S. Another method of long term motivation. Sweetheart, wasn't there any larger L?
  4. Resist sales/Sonderpreis/Top Angebot/jualan murah/less 70% etc. I've tried OK!
  5. Wake up as early at 7 a.m. for the whole week including Saturday and Sunday. It's either I don't sleep at all or oversleep.
  6. Brush my teeth 3 times a day. It's not a routine for me to do this essential thing before midnight sleep.
  7. Read Berita Harian/Utusan/Malaysia Kini/NST everyday although I have this unlimited internet connection. What is happening in Malaysia right now?
  8. Attend classes for the whole week although FH is just 2 minutes walk.
  9. Finish reading a novel instead of listening a detail summary from Jera. Either I am too lazy to brain storming or Jera is a good story teller:P
  10. Bake a nice, tasty moist chocolate cake. I'm still giving up on baking right now. I rather but an awesome ready made one. What a waste of my last cake from Secret Recipe. I was so full that the cake ended up in the bin next morning.

Even that I have so many flaws, I still like myself..

"I never think that I did something wrong. I only think what I did was not enough."

Yes, what I did was not wrong. Only that I didn't put a greater effort to them although I knew, they won't be satisfying enough.

Apologizing means regretting. If the line is totally true, there would be nobody on earth standing straight and apologizing.

All the way to achieve my satisfaction, I will push anything aside in a polite way or vice versa. I apologize to any God's creation for being such a selfish person. But they're just happen to meet the wrong person, be at the wrong place in the wrong time.

Flaws, nobody is perfect.

  1. Pride - like forever!
  2. Greed - of course!
  3. Lust - admit it.
  4. Envy - yeah, but it seldom helps.
  5. Gluttony - always!
  6. Wrath - suits me well. Holy shit!
  7. Sloth - almost everyday. Haishh~

And pairing these sins with catholic demons :

  1. Lucifer - Pride
  2. Mammon - Greed
  3. Asmodeus - Lust
  4. Leviathan - Envy
  5. Beelzebub - Gluttony
  6. Satan - Wrath
  7. Belphegor - Sloth


Dear Almighty, please have mercy.




2 comments:

Mr. D said...

chayaok2!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

b kne ajar pgg kucing tau..