Papa's daughter has grew up!

A serious and critical thinking in the shower about how to tell my parents that I want to half-tie a knot with my all time beloved soulmate. I even imagine the conversation with my mama. The positive and the negative way. Hurm... But she also got engaged during her high school for 5 years. She loves her parents so much. I think she would understand this situation and be nice to me. Hehe... As for my papa, he also had some naughty teenagers behaviors during the 70s. He should by hook or by crook find his young spirit back for me. Hanim sayang, you must be brave! What's worst can happen? But it's better to give at least 1 year to build the strength. My parents are not that horror and if they oppose my relationship, they would never let me go to be with my honey indirectly. Adoiyai...I'm just thinking about getting engaged first. This is a very nice start.

Gambate Hanim!!! Chayok Chayok!!!!!!!

Dear sista, I'll kill you if you dare to condemn me.

4 comments:

zartezaty said...

ni lagi sorang nak kawen! HAAAAAHHHH!!!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

haha....jgn risau ejat.lambat lg nk kawen ni.aku nk pastikan ang x bz baru kawen.hehe...leh mai make up2:)

Mr. D said...

(^^,)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

Amboi bby senyum2 ni suke la tu. Buat mke tomei ek. Hehe ;P